Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

vibrating in groun area and weight gain.... a cyst?

In july i had neurosurgery due to an abscess in my spine. Id been misdiagnosed several times before, but at some point was told i had a cyst on my left ovary.Throughout nearly 3 months in the hospital on iv antibiotics and recuperating from back surgery, no one ever mentioned it. Now in the lazt 3 months ive gai ed an enormous amount of weight. From 140 to 193. Ive also been getting these crazy vibration feelings in my lower left pelvic region. It feels like a cell phone is in my hoodie pocket. Ive looked around and found the vibration sensation is not completely uncommon. I just want to know if such drastic weight gain
, back pain( which may be post sugical) and this vibration in my left pelvic area could be due to a cyst? Or do these symptoms coincide with anything else?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.