vibrating in groun area and weight gain.... a cyst?

In july i had neurosurgery due to an abscess in my spine. Id been misdiagnosed several times before, but at some point was told i had a cyst on my left ovary.Throughout nearly 3 months in the hospital on iv antibiotics and recuperating from back surgery, no one ever mentioned it. Now in the lazt 3 months ive gai ed an enormous amount of weight. From 140 to 193. Ive also been getting these crazy vibration feelings in my lower left pelvic region. It feels like a cell phone is in my hoodie pocket. Ive looked around and found the vibration sensation is not completely uncommon. I just want to know if such drastic weight gain
, back pain( which may be post sugical) and this vibration in my left pelvic area could be due to a cyst? Or do these symptoms coincide with anything else?