want a baby

hello my name ia angela and i'm 35 years old and i had my tubes
tied after my son was born in 92. and now i want a baby with my
new husband.i hear that it could happing after getting your tubes tied.do you know of any one getting pregnant after have tubes tied?
i do know someone who had thier tubes tied and then not wanting to get pregnant they got pregnant with triplets they lost one but besides the point they had twins so it is posible
i think if you can get sorted so you can have more babies when you think you dont want more then try something else to stop you from getting pregnant. you may think that you dont want any more children but you never know coz life does change people change. good luck to you but for gods sake dont try the depo coz thats bad.