weight loss

Hello, I am 20 yrs old and I'm 145lbs and I'm 5`3 1/2 and I want to get back to my regular weight which was 135lbs. Could you please give me an idea to how to lose weight w/out the meds plz.
The foods that you should eat more to lose weight are:
Eggs, beans, green tea, salads, fruits like pears, papayas, soups like chichken soup, lean meats, tofu, nuts, high fiber cereal, nuts like walnuts, oatmeal, brown rice and multigrain hot cereals. Also keep a strict watch on your calorie intake, change of diet completely to high fibre, high protein diet, drink plenty of water before and after meal which helps in proper digestion and prevent you from overeating and exercising (walking, cycling or swimming) to burn your extra calories and keep your heart healthy.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you so much it. will b hard but I will try.
Business man2
External User
Exercise and small frequent portions, like eat every 2-3 hours. Eat a wide variety of foods and don't ever deprive yourself of the food/snacks/comfort foods you like. The key is portion control, not so much what you eat. Say you love cup cakes...don't give them up, just eat half a cup cake instead of a whole one. Yes, healthy food is better, but I tend to see so many people struggle with "dieting" because they eliminate the foods they love the most. When you do that, you end up "cheating" and then feeling lousy about your failed attempt to diet. Diet is a noun, not a verb. Best wishes.