Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

what is this

hello can you help me?i came on my period on the friday 12th of sep and came off 17th tuesday and i had another period on the monday 22 of sep for about 3 days the i have just came back on again 16th oct and it was very dark and now its day 2 its not heavy but its bright red with no smell its not like my other periods i did miss 2 days off the pill after my fist period on 18th sep and was going to take the pill again but came back on can you please tell me what this is thank you
1 Responses
Sometimes when you have a change in your birth control cycle(not taking it-missing doses)  You will have abnormal periods.Check with your doctor but you should probably restart your birth control unless you want to become pregnant
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.