what is this

hello can you help me?i came on my period on the friday 12th of sep and came off 17th tuesday and i had another period on the monday 22 of sep for about 3 days the i have just came back on again 16th oct and it was very dark and now its day 2 its not heavy but its bright red with no smell its not like my other periods i did miss 2 days off the pill after my fist period on 18th sep and was going to take the pill again but came back on can you please tell me what this is thank you
Sometimes when you have a change in your birth control cycle(not taking it-missing doses)  You will have abnormal periods.Check with your doctor but you should probably restart your birth control unless you want to become pregnant