Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

white discharge / clear discharge instead of period, now 7 days late

I went off the pill in Sept. had AF Nov. 14th, then again AF on Dec. 19th my husband and I had unprotected sex in Dec. a couple days before my period started, then again Jan. 21st or 22nd (other times we used condoms)  I started to have CM or some white discharge around the time my period was supposed to start but no blood or color at all.  Then we had unprotected sex a couple of days later (my husband say's well you should be starting your period any day now, so let's not use protection) I have 2 sons  3 and 5 yrs. and we aren't trying to get pregnant, but I wouldn't mind if I was.

So, now I guess I am 7-10 days late or so and I took 2 HPT's which both were Neg. (the first on Fri. morn and the 2nd yesterday afternoon)  STILL, no AF and no blood or sign of it, sometimes a little white/clear discharge when I wipe.  Not sure what to think.  I didn't find out I was preg. with my 2 sons until I was 5-7 weeks preg. and I was younger and uninformed about how my body worked.  Any thoughts? Oh, also before BC pills, I was irregular, but I know we have had unprotected sex 2 times, so that is why I wonder what is going on.
133 Responses
You might call your OB/GYN to see what he/she thinks.  I am
12 days late and my doctor's nurse said to wait another
week.  I will either get a blood test done or will be told
to wait it out longer.
Thanks for your input. It is so confusing..yesterday, (& more today) I have had some dizziness when I was in a room that was warmer and when I was mopping the floor.  I really do wonder if I am preg.  My husband says "oh, just wait until this Friday and if no AF, then take another HPT Fri. morning."  I guess I will do that.  Let me know your results.  I hope it's what you are hoping for.
If anyone else reads this and has input, especially about the white/clear discharge instead of a period...please let me know.
well im 2 days late but i have camps like im going to start but i never do and me and my boyfriend dont use protection but he pulls out i no its not the safe way out but i think im dumb but anyways my pains come on and off but really strongly like im on a heavy flow but theres no blood my boyfriend says ive been eating more and im always kindof tired.. ive never missed a period befor and i no i sopposed to start on the 17th they say another big sign is your body temp and i cheaked it but its not that high (99.2) idn what to do me and my boyfriend are really scared can you help?
What you have just said my husband and I used the same method of protection and I had those same symptoms like my period was going to start for weeks I was just waiting and cramping I thought any moment it's going to start.  Congratulations it's possible you may be pregnant.  I found out that was what happened with me.  You should get a pregnancy test from the drug store, or your local family planning office, and confirm with your doctor.  Best wishes...
I have the same white/clear discharge, 9 days late and I just got HPT and is negattive. I will repet it. I had symptoms like my period willl arrive but...nothing...
i have the same i am 4 weeks late for my period i have done numerus tests i had one that was very faint positive so i did another one as was unsusre and it said neg, so i did more and they all said neg, has anyone got any info?? would really appreciate, i have a feeling alomost like when i bend over its really sore, also i have one daughter and had morning sickness all way through i have no feelings of been sick but occasionally feel dizzy,
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.