white discharge

I have noticed a thick white discharge from my vagina for over a week now, with my bowel movements. The discharge is like white mucus but it does not pain, smell, nor is there any irritation on my vagina. I am fairly regular with my menstruation, but it is over a week and I still have not got it. I however have been experiences the symptoms (tender nipples, stomach cramps, mood swings) for over a week. I have done a pregnancy test and it is negative. I am 31 years of age.  Please help
Discharge can be normal and if different at different times during your cycle. So it could be normal. It's possible it could be a yeast infection too  -doesn't always have to hurt or itch. When did you take the pregnancy test? How late was your period?
M 30yrs,i hv my son age 28mnths,my periods ws irregular frm early age only,nw three months pasd I dint get period and wen I tested it's negative and nw I c white discharge frm vagina no pain,bt mood gets swings a lot
Hi Kitkat,

Thankyou for your response. I took the pregnancy test two days ago. My periods are about 4-5 days late, but I have been experiencing stomach cramps for over a week now. My periods have never been late till date.
I would wait another week and if still no period then maybe re test using first morning urine (it's most accurate in early pregnancy- if you are pregnant). If it's negative and still no period then pay your doc a visit and see if they can get to the bottom of it.
i took my pregnancy test like three weeks ago and came out negative and my period came in almost two months late
hi there
same problem- im 23- huge amount of conditioner like discharge comes out of vagina while doing bowel movement. all stds bacteria pregnancy etc negative- i did recently have candida glabrata which is very difficult to treat- but swabs are now showing clear but the discharge is still there- im scheduled to have an operation this months so they can properly look in my uterus etc to see what the hell is going on-
did u ever find any answers? please help!! ive been dealing with this for about a year- seen soooo many doctors and gynos its not even funy.
please help