who is my childs father???

my period starts the end of the month. my last period was september 27 2011. i had sex like two days after it went off with my boyfriend. i had sex like a couple weeks later with someone else. im not sure how the obvulation thing or baby thing work out but im now 8weeks pregnant and not sure if it could be my boyfriend or the other guy. can someone pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me !!!!!!!!!!
How long did you period last and was it a normal period because based on going back 8 weeks and 8-10 days for implantation bleeding I would suspect that your boyfriend is the father.