why is there a pain in my stomach after being fingered? Am i pregnant? Help

So Sunday my boyfriend fingered me and he went fast, i was fine afterwards but the next day i started cramping and feel nauseous. Following up with feeling gassy. It went away but came back the next day. This has been happening for 3 days now. My boyfriend and I have NEVER had sex. I am still a virgin. Will the pain go away? Or am i pregnant?
COMMUNITY LEADER
You aren't going to get pregnant from fingering. :>)  You need to have intercourse with a penis in your vagina for pregnancy.  Yo sound like you are having pms and a tummy ache.  Your period is probably on the way.  good luck
Thank you this helps
Would Advil still be ok to take?
Yes, you can take advil as you aren't pregnant.  You don't take advil if you are having a baby and just have to stick to Tylenol but you aren't pregnant, so you can take it.  Hope this is already better!

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community