womans health

I'm 22 and currently have the depo injection every 12 weeks, I've had vaginal bleeding which i'm guessing was a irregular period which has stopped but i'm noticing spots of blood in my underwear sometimes and sometimes wipe blood after I urinate, I have no pain or burn though, should I be concerned? I've got my next injection in 11 days time (6th May)
Business woman2
External User
Hi. I wante/ each shot,d to give you a bafter having my 1st daughter.it of insight about the depo shot. I Was on the Shot for 3 years after having my 1st daughter. I had the exact things happen to me then. I asked my Dr. about it and I Was told it is common.I also was given an info. paper W/ each shot. If u can't get ur hands on info. like that, go to the site for the Shot on do some general research of ur own and speak to ur Dr. if that makes u more Comfy. Here's a bit of info. on WebMD→ http://www.m.webmd.com/women/birth-control-depo-provera
I hope this helps Some. God Bless.
Business woman2
External User
I'm sorry about the first sentence somehow it got jumbled after I sent it. It shud say Hi. I wanted to give you a bit of insight about the Depo shot.
Thankyou for your comment back, it's helped but I'm gonna mention it to the nurse when I have my next injection as it hasn't stopped since and I'm a bit concerned into whether something could be wrong.