worried and dont know what to do

i know this isnt in the right topic area but i didnt know where else to put it. is it possible for a tampon to get stuck/lost inside you?? i think mine might have and im really scared and dont know what to do....i would go t the doctor but i dont have health insurance...
I know this sounds stupid but I had sex over 2 weeks ago and I cannot remember if I took my tampon out.  I have no odor or smell.  I am on the birthcontrol pill and I have broke thru and started bleeding in the middle of my pills so I got scared.  i know they say when a tampson is stuck inside you have a bad odor but I do not.  Does anyone have any advice to help me feel better?
I know this sounds stupid but I had sex over 2 weeks ago and I cannot remember if I took my tampon out.  I have no odor or smell.  I am on the birthcontrol pill and I have broke thru and started bleeding in the middle of my pills so I got scared.  I know they say when a tampson is stuck inside you have a bad odor but I do not.  Does anyone have any advice to help me feel better?
please answer asap
okay so i went to a water park and my tampon was in and a ride that like shoved water up you i went on. and like i went to the bathroom to get it out and it was gone. i told my friends theysaid it probably just came out. and nothing happend everthing was normal. about a week ago i had sex and ever since its a really bad smell. no pain. just a really bad smell. how do i make this go away without the docter.
how do i make the smell go away.. HELP!!!
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
I need help..  A couple of days ago i thought I put a tampon in and later on during the day i went to the washroom and when i went to take out the tampon i thought i had put in it wasn't there.  Since this occurance i have been having severe stomach pains, diarrhea, i brake out in sweats, and can't sleep.  Am I just over reacting?  I am way to embarrased to go to the doctor if there isn't really anything wrong.  How long should i continue to suffer.  COuld it be something else?  I have no idea and im in a lot of pain.  If anyone has any suggestions i am up to anything..Thanks!!  
if either of you are legitimately feeling feverish, having diarrhea, etc, you should definitely go to the doctor.  these are symptoms of toxic shock syndrome.  look it up online to find more info.
Yeah the same thing is happening to me at the moment. I got pretty drunk on the weekend and it was the last day of my period. I had sex with my boyfriend and I don't remember if I took my tampon out.  I know it's gross, but I've felt around and didn't feel anything.  I'm really scared that it's stuck right up the top. What should I do? Today I've felt feverish and dizzy, but I don't know if it's just cos I have a cold.... Ahhhh!
Please or to view.
If you can't get the tampon out yourself, by squatting and pushing as if you're going to the bathroom, while feeling for it with your fingers, then you have to see a doctor.  And if you have a fever and diarrhea, it's quite possible that you have toxic shock syndrome.  You can read about it on any tampon box, and it can be fatal.  Gynos see this all the time, you have nothing to be ashamed of.  
I am going through the same thing... I had my period two weeks ago and my stomache has been sore and I have been tired and my lower back hurts. A few days ago I notice a smell which struck me funny because Ive never had a smell downt here so I called my doctor and the nurse told me to use a womens wash if the smell dont go away call back. I said ok well today I was in the bathroom and I felt something coming out which totally  freaked me out and a tampon came out. It wasnt
"bloody" it was clean. So I took a shower and cleaned up and there is still a smell its alittle stronger now. And my stomache is also still sore so is my back and i feel like i gotta vomit. my question is my doctors full up till thursday....should I wait this long or should I go to the ER asap?
Please or to view.

Okay, so last month for the first time in YEARS, I decuded to use a tampon (I hate them!) because I REALLY wanted to go swimming. It has been 40 days since my last period and I KNOW I am not pregnant and I was just thinking "oh no, what if it is STUCK up there and I forgot to take it out cuz I am not USED to taking one out??" There would be some period blood coming out anyway, right? A small tampon could not block everything from a normal flow, huh?? My period may be late because I had major surgery 5 months ago and it has been all over the map! The time before this, I got my period after only 19 days! Please tell me there isn't a tampon stuck! I think I would feel bad, dor, etc., right?

Thanks!
I also had sex while on my period and i dont remember if i took the tampon out. it only happened a few days ago. and i dont really want to go to the doctor for it. can anyone offer some help? please? thanks
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I had a tampon on last night, and i fell asleep in the afternoon cause i havent been getting much sleep, and i slept for 13 HOURS.. this morning my tampon is GONE!! what do i do?!?!?!?!
Ok so I went out drinking last night and I cant remeber if I took my tampon out . . . I have been racking my brain all day but just cant remember. It was the last day of my period so it was very light. I am just not sure if I took it out when i was drunk :o/ I have inserted 2 fingers while squatting and baring down but i cant feel anything - does this mean that I took it out if I cant feel anything? HELP! I am really worried and dont want to go to my doctor if there is nothing there  . . . I would appriciate all comments

Please or to view.
This happened to me twice.
One time I put basically 2 in at the same time and didn't notice. The other time was I was drinking and had sex with my tampon in and 2 days later realized I didnt take it out.(I got it out easily)

Try pushing as to go pee and feeling around. It should come out then, but if it doesn't come out go see a doctor because it could be a very serious problem. Also, as to the odor it's because of the tampon being in there so long and if the smell doesn't go away after a few days go see a doctor.
can u help i think iv got tampax inside off me bout 2 weeks ago iv had sex does not hurt do u think i would no if 1 was there please help
please,please help me!
im only 13, i just started my period last month, and now i have it this month. i inserted a tampon, earlier today, i went to the bathroom, inserted another tampon. i dont remember if i took  the first one out or not. i dont feel anything, but i havent been able to sleep. that is why i am up at 4:00 in the morning typing this! there is no odor. i tryed to feel with finger if there was a tampon there, but i didnt feel anything. i dont know what i should do! i am only 13, and i am new to this, i dont want to go to the doctors! PLEASE,PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
Please or to view.
wrong, my friend got a tampon lost inside of her for almost two weeks and didnt realize it.
she was on vacation in florida, and started her period just as she was about to go to a water park.
she used a tampon, then while going down a water ride it got pushed up.
I had a girl friend that this happened to, she was unaware that it had happened.The odor was over whelming, this was sometime ago and if memory serves I believe that I actually felt it there and removed it for her.
I don't know, and no one has mentioned but I am curious, couldn't this cause toxic shock and if left there for a long period of time?
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
I just had one in me for a week. I had sex after drinking one night last week and it just came out today. I told my boyfriend there was one in there and he said he hadnt felt one. He too had been drinking. I was real regular today and I went to the bathroom tonight and felt it coming out.
Please or to view.
why are you eating a tuna sandwich reading about this subject if it grosses you out so much. people can write what they'd like. you dont have to read it!
I am freaking out...I went out drinking with friends last night and got wasted.  I can't remember if I put a tampon in or not.  I said I did last night(while drunk), but I don't remember at all.  I had sex a couple times, so it may be pushed up very far.  I don't have health insurance, so I don't want to go to the doctor and have a huge bill if there isn't even one up there.  I tried "fishing" it out by pushing and I didn't feel anything.  What should I do?  I'm pretty positive there is one in there and I'm very scared!
I thought the same but I Stuck my fingers n side so many times I took a bath pushed n still I fill nothing so I hope I just forgot to put one n
ok i had my period a few weeks ago im normally a heavy bleeder so i dnt use lights 2 often anyway my last period was breezy so i used a light and it totally wasnt there anymore so i figured i must have taken it out i've had sex a few times since then n a few days ago after sex i got really sick and felt like i was having cramps well tonight i wake up to go to the bathroom and notice a really bad smell and i felt funny so i look down n theres i tampon im freaking out because i dont have the money to see the doctor but omg 3 weeks and sex!!!!!!!! am gonna die!!!!!!! so can any1 give me any advice on somewhere i can go or something i can do to make sure im ok?
hi iv recently had sex while having a tampon in... i for got nd my bf didnt feel anything up there ....but wen i feel up there i can feel it but its too far for me to pull out wat do i do without seeing a dr.?????
Please or to view.
hi i have just noticed i had a tampon in, i dont no if it was from yesterday morning or this morning, i am worried now and the more i get worried the worse i feel, wot should i do
i got drunk about 5 months ago thought i left a tampon in but nothin ever came out and i didnt feel anything inside me so i didnt thank anything more of it and went about my life. i have had a bad smell evey sence but i dush and it dosent go away thats the only problem thats been consencent it hurts when i have sex with my husband alot but not all the time and i get pains right below my stomice bad ones some dsys. So any ways eveyone says it cant go in your cervic but i finally found it its the right shape i can feel it inside me with my fingers but its not cotten im feelin the tampon is behind skin inside me i realy thank its in my cervics its behind the meet way up in me im lookin for a open to get to it but theres not one im worried after 5 months its grown to me inside of me im going to the er as soon as my grandmother gets back today to watch my kid but im freakin out any one got anything to say to make me feel better till then i would love u mins not like u guys its been there through other periods and a lot of sex im so scared they might hafe to cut me opean to get it:(
Hey, I've had the same problem with the whole lost tampon thing. I put it in one afternoon and when I went to take it out that night, there was no string. I searched around and I thought maybe what I felt was my tampon but then could never grab a hold on it. I didn't do anything overnight. When I woke up I searched again and didn't feel anything in there. I was able to put another tampon it and nothing hurt or anything. I took out and I still had no pains. I think that maybe the night before it had come out because it was really "full" but I'm not positive. Any advice on what to do without going to a doctor or anything?
i had a heavy period and i used a small slim tampon and purposely left it in for half a day because i had nothing else to change it with but then when i went to take it out i couldnt find a string so i had a feel up there and looked with the string squatted and tryed to find it but i just cant feel anything, i am so certain that i never took it out is it possible that it is still up there and i just couldnt feel it up there??? should i go to the docotors??, im only young and dont know what to do
Last night I was over at my mans house with our friends around just for drinks and a good time. After everyone left, my man and I continued drinking a bit more before bad. Early that afternoon I took a shower. Was my last day for periods so I just inserted one just in case. We have never had sex in the tv room so we decided we should. We had rough sex and after the first round, I was in so much pain! I couldn't carry on. I even cried! That's how bad it was. Reading these stories gives me confidence to go see a doctor so they can help me because if I don't, I won't have the best sex eveer again. I'm too afraid to do it now while knowing I have a tampon lost in me! I don't know if I can do it myself.there is no oddur or anything. Can I damage anything if I leave it there?it scares me!
you are all nasty ******!
Please or to view.
Ok! I get it, This kind of situation happens  more often than we thought. I had the same experience happen to night , now I am looking for advise and  there is not even a real single  one.
I am going to the gyn tomorrow and hopefully it all will be ok.
Well I just need to post this as I was worried I had a tampax stuck inside me for just over a wk now, I was starting to smell bad down below like a bad tooth smell or sewerage? So I was 99% certain, didn't feel I'll or feverish or anything, just a disgusting smell that made me heave! So tonight I got in bed with my iPad and decided to google it, see if anyone else had experienced this kind of thing, after reading this thread I started to panic feeling I had 1 stuck for sure, I went to the bathroom only minutes ago on the advice of baring down and feeling around, I had felt before but hadn't felt anything so I tried again, the smell was overwhelming, I felt around best I could and still nothing so I came and woke my poor husband up and asked him to help me, as it feels more natural than feeling up there yourself, at first he said he could not feel anything, I bared down an he suddenly felt it!! I panicked but also felt relieved it was a bit uncomfortable to get out to say the least but I was so great full it was him and not the doctor!
I really wanted to post about this for any other ladies that may ever go thru this awful experience and just to say it really can happen even tho on top medical websites it says it is impossible! Some of us know first hand IT DOES!
I am worried about the same thing because I inserted one before going to sleep but then I woke up in the morning and I had to pee so bad that ididnt take it out but after I was done I was looking for the string and I couldn't find it and I didn't look in the toilet I just flushed it and I'm worried if I still have it in me ? And what about if it stays there for long ???? I'm a 14 year old teen and I'm scared to tell my mom because this is my first time using them and I didn't tell my mom that I was going to use them is this bad??
How long dose it take till it comes out ?
I thank i have a topic in me but i was haveing sex dont know wat to do and if u ave sex can the man fell it wen u havein sex?