yasmin pill

I am on my 2nd pack of the pill. I should start my 7day pause on the 3rd jan...which happens to be my wedding day!
Need to know if there was a way not to get my period during these 7 days and until I start my 3rd pack of the pill?
Can I stop now....get my period and restart after 5 days for example? Or is there another pill that can keep me from bleeding? Thanks
Any help?
Sudden stopping of the pills can cause withdrawal bleeding and even breakthrough bleeding or spotting. To postpone the bleeding, you can start with another pack of birth control pills without taking any break in between. You can also postpone your periods by taking norethisterone which is often used to postpone a period. The dose is 5mg three times a day starting 3-4 days before a period is due. It can be continued for up to 2 weeks or so until you want to have a period.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.