Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Favorite Gaming System

I know that this might be a little off topic, but if there are any gamers reading this I was wondering which gaming system you believe is the best. I'm planning on giving a speech on a comparison between two of these for college and I was wondering which ones are the most popular. If you would like to ask me a question, please feel free to contact me. Thanks, your responses are greatly appreciated.

Question:

Which is your Favorite Gaming System?
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
768044 tn?1294223436
Well... my very favourite is old skool nintendo... like, the original!!

But, I love my XBox 360, so that's what I voted for! :)
Helpful - 0
203342 tn?1328737207
We just got a Nintendo Wii and we love it! So, of course, I have to vote for the Wii! I like how interactive it is. We have the Sports game and Guitar Hero among others. It's lots of fun and you even get a little exercise! The next thing I'd like to get is the Wii Fitness. I don't usually play video games but this new Wii system is fun for all ages, I feel. :)
Helpful - 0
the dh and i have the wii, ps3 and xbox 360 (he's a huge gamer) i like wii and xbox360. buuttt if i had to choose...wii is my fav. i have all my old mario and sonic games on it now so yeah it has my vote. lol
Helpful - 0
172023 tn?1334672284
We have a PS3, but just got a Wii and love it.  At least you have to exert some energy for many of the Wii games.  
Helpful - 0
203342 tn?1328737207
That's what I like about it too! :)
Helpful - 0
Thank you all for your vote. It is greatly appreciated!!!
Helpful - 0
776095 tn?1243146888
it all about the WII!!! I love my wii FIT! its absolutely amazing!! i encourage everyone to get it!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
325405 tn?1262290178
I love the Wii.  I also have the Playstation 2, but the Playstation 3 was just way too expensive and way out of my price range.  The Wii is affordable and fun, and my 3 year old can even play some of the games.
Helpful - 0
606078 tn?1247264553
I have both the Wii and the xbox 360, I really like my Wii, it helps me get a little exercise.
Helpful - 0
I really enjoy the Nintendo Wii too!!!! :) I also enjoy the older Nintendo Consoles as well such as the NES, and Nintendo 64.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community

Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.