Favorite Gaming System

I know that this might be a little off topic, but if there are any gamers reading this I was wondering which gaming system you believe is the best. I'm planning on giving a speech on a comparison between two of these for college and I was wondering which ones are the most popular. If you would like to ask me a question, please feel free to contact me. Thanks, your responses are greatly appreciated.

Question:

Which is your Favorite Gaming System?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Well... my very favourite is old skool nintendo... like, the original!!

But, I love my XBox 360, so that's what I voted for! :)
Helpful - 0
We just got a Nintendo Wii and we love it! So, of course, I have to vote for the Wii! I like how interactive it is. We have the Sports game and Guitar Hero among others. It's lots of fun and you even get a little exercise! The next thing I'd like to get is the Wii Fitness. I don't usually play video games but this new Wii system is fun for all ages, I feel. :)
Helpful - 0
the dh and i have the wii, ps3 and xbox 360 (he's a huge gamer) i like wii and xbox360. buuttt if i had to choose...wii is my fav. i have all my old mario and sonic games on it now so yeah it has my vote. lol
Helpful - 0
We have a PS3, but just got a Wii and love it.  At least you have to exert some energy for many of the Wii games.  
Helpful - 0
That's what I like about it too! :)
Helpful - 0
Thank you all for your vote. It is greatly appreciated!!!
Helpful - 0
it all about the WII!!! I love my wii FIT! its absolutely amazing!! i encourage everyone to get it!!!!!!
Helpful - 0
I love the Wii.  I also have the Playstation 2, but the Playstation 3 was just way too expensive and way out of my price range.  The Wii is affordable and fun, and my 3 year old can even play some of the games.
Helpful - 0
I have both the Wii and the xbox 360, I really like my Wii, it helps me get a little exercise.
Helpful - 0
I really enjoy the Nintendo Wii too!!!! :) I also enjoy the older Nintendo Consoles as well such as the NES, and Nintendo 64.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community