Women's Social Community
884 Members

Help! My hubby is turning into his Dad!

What do you do when your husband is starting to look exactly like his Dad who you've always 'disliked'. I keep telling myself that we can't help who we look like but sometimes I see his Dad in him sooooo much and it makes me just want to run. We've been married for 23 years. Anyone else know what I mean.

Oh lordy! I know exactly what you mean! I am not married but the man I have loved for 10 years now, when he doesn't shave for a few days, turns into his father! I hate the look. He sometimes even behaves like his father, which is just as bad, but with no shaving and then the behaviour, I too, want to either whack him across the head, or run screaming into the forest! I loathe his father and he loathes me, so it's a situation where I have to say, "Hey, go have a shave!" Then I can relax again!