Women's Social Community
886 Members

Hi I want to break my hymen before having sex, how can I do it ?

I want to know a way to do it without hurting myself to much
This is a gross question but most women don’t have a hymen anyway due to being active in sports, using tampons, etc.. Also, you don’t need to be thinking about sex but being focused on your school work because obviously you are young and in school. You need to have a serious talk with an adult about birth control and how to prevent getting STD’s.
I think the best thing to do is to let these things happen naturally.  You other wise may be able to break the hymen with a finger.  Be careful, don't hurt yourself.  Use protection.