Aa
A
A
Close

I have a tear on my vagina after having rough sex. What do i do?

I started dating this guy and we've been together long enough for me to trust him and feel comfortable with him so i decided to lose my virginity to him. Today we had sex again and it was rougher than before. I felt a sharp pain at some point during this and a while after i noticed that i had a tear on my labia never my urethral opening. Im not sure if this is due to rough sex or rough foreplay but either way i dont know what to do. Do i go to a doctor, or do i let it heal on its own?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I had the same problem happen with me I just allowed it to heal on its own just kept the area as clean as possible took about a week to heal and you shouldnt have sex while it is torn because bacteria can get in or you can split it again
Comment
Cancel
Comment
I have a feeling that its infected because Its like whitish, yellowish. Should i go see a doctor about it or is that normal?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I dont think mine done that i know it went white but if its weeping yellow stuff or white stuff than yes i would go to the doctors asap
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Women's Social Community Resources
Top Women's Health Answerers