I have a tear on my vagina after having rough sex. What do i do?

I started dating this guy and we've been together long enough for me to trust him and feel comfortable with him so i decided to lose my virginity to him. Today we had sex again and it was rougher than before. I felt a sharp pain at some point during this and a while after i noticed that i had a tear on my labia never my urethral opening. Im not sure if this is due to rough sex or rough foreplay but either way i dont know what to do. Do i go to a doctor, or do i let it heal on its own?
I had the same problem happen with me I just allowed it to heal on its own just kept the area as clean as possible took about a week to heal and you shouldnt have sex while it is torn because bacteria can get in or you can split it again
I have a feeling that its infected because Its like whitish, yellowish. Should i go see a doctor about it or is that normal?
I dont think mine done that i know it went white but if its weeping yellow stuff or white stuff than yes i would go to the doctors asap