Women's Social Community
869 Members

Is this my fault or my bodies?

I'm 18 and I've been masturbating for about 3 years now. It has never hurt for me to masturbate before and about a month ago it has started hurting,really bad. I dont know whether to go to the doctor and it be awkward between my mom or just stop for a little while? If you have any other suggestions that would be great too.
Not sure if anyone has responded to you or not but, if you haven't sought out your GYN, it wouldn't be such a bad idea, there maybe some reason to explain your pain. If you haven't I would just  take a little break in the pleasing area for a little while, and try again. If problem still occurs definitely reach out to your GYN.
I'm 13 and the same thing is happening with me, it wakes me up from extreme pain. Like a period cramp but worse.