Women's Social Community
875 Members

STI

I'm 18 young and sexually active. I've only slept with one person and is my current boyfriend now. Will I have an STI like chymydia or anything? I've had 2 water infections in the last month and I haven't had a water infection in my life since recently I've been treated, I've done pregnancy tests (negative) also just recently it hurt having sex I don't know what to think?..
If you have a STI you would have yellow/green discharge itching and also your bits can have a very bad smell
I would get tested better safe then sorry. Was your boyfriend tested? Be careful and always protect yourself. Unfortunately if a guy doesn't know hes infected he can pass it on.