Women's Social Community
886 Members

Sudden discomfort and small, nonperiod bleeding after vigorous training.

Well, I will just jump right into the middle.
I am 19 and a virgin. I exercise a lot and do competition karate. The other day we had a very intense training session and before the end, I started to feel very very uncomfortable down there. I wasnt on my period and it didnt exactly feel like a cramp it was a bit lower, a little different and also worse.
After training I checked, and there was a small bleeding but it stopped, and the bad feeling also topped after about 30 minutes.
I heard that some girls' hymens can snap or something, from vigorous exercise. (?!!)
Is it possible that this happened? If no, what happened?
Thank you very much in advance.