heart attack?

I think my husband had a mild heart attack early this morning (4 a.m.?).  He had all the symptoms as I looked them up.  He refused me to call 911 saying he thought he was ok.  By 5:30 he felt well enough to rest, and sleep until 7.  At 7 he said his chest was still hurting, but it was not a heart attack.  He got dressed and left for work, saying he had a busy day and could not call in sick.  I am freaking out b/c everything I read says you need treatment within 24 hours.  I called his office and told him to go to ER (btw, he works in a hospital!!!!!!!!!), he says he is fine.  I told him if he doesn't go, I will call his co-workers and continue to harass him.  He is getting angry with me.  Am I over-reacting?  He is 41, of healthy weight with a past history of obesity and he does not work out.  He has a stressful job.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
p.s. he does also have a history of high blood pressure.
Helpful - 0
No you are not over reacting, he should get checked out,it could be somnething like Gerd, as My DH gets that pain a lot , however do try to get him to see someone to make sure hes okay .
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Social Community