A
A
A
Close
Women's Social Community
880 Members
535822 tn?1443980380

mens Health?

Have any of you been to the Men;s Health Forum and seen where all the mens health problems are located in their body ,it is amazing ,all the questions are about that certain important part of their body, sorry to any guys who may be looking at the Womens social forum.
28 Responses
sorry to bust into your forum, ladies. A search brought me here. Seriously, I wasn't spying...
That's a pretty special part to a guy. Having a problem with that certian part could lead to not being able to use that part, and that's a very unwelcome thought for most guys. I got ring worm down there one time and screamed like a little girl when I noticed it on the restroom at work.
Well I guess he answered it for us. Go figure the first time you put a question like that on here and a man sees it as soon as you do.
535822 tn?1443980380
LOL   proved my point ,hey g27 thanks that was more infromation than I think I needed but truly I went there to see if I could help out with any problem but it was full of P..... problems,the day I looked it was every post.and I couldnt help at all.
165308 tn?1323190145
That is ALL they care about.....we are so much more interesting than they are!
13167 tn?1327197724
Honestly,  the Women's health forum is the same.  There are a couple "help me figure out who my baby's daddy might possibly be",  but the rest of the questions  are genital health questions.  

I guess they need a Men's Social forum.
Amen to that!
535822 tn?1443980380
Hey that is a good idea then we could spy on them !!What do you think g27gear
I thought everyone was "spying" on the other side already...
It reminds me of Clint Eastwood's charactor on "Heartbreak Ridge". He would always read the ladies magazines, trying to figure out the opposing sides views...
599170 tn?1300977493
dont mean to be too crude but it goes back to the old saying men have two heads and we all know which one they think with the most,its not connected to their neck.
You can't imagine how hard it is to type with it too...
535822 tn?1443980380
You are too hillarious , you made me have a chuckle after a 2 hour exhausting commute Thanks.
Have an Answer?
Top Women's Health Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.