Women's Social Community
865 Members
nude beach
I would like to go to a nude beach, but I am a over weight do you think I would gross people out? I am ok with how I look but I don't know how other would feel
The only way someone at a nude beach grosses people out is if he or she is there to leer at people.  But if you're just going for the fun of being naked in the open air and think it would be generally a blast, then go.  You will NOT be the only person there who doesn't look like a media beauty.  People of every shape and size (and I might mention, age) go to nude beaches.