Hair Dye

Is it safe to dye your hair or relax it. I'm 25 weeks and was planning on getting maternity pictures but I need a new look. I've read it's ok to use haur dye without amonia but I don't know if to believe it or not.
Yes totally safe but u may want to do a test patch as your skin may b more sensitive now that your pregnant
Yes its safe. I just had mine done as well, doctor says should have it well ventilated bath room window and doors open maybe little fan blowing. I got mine done in the salon and it was ventilated well, just make sure if you'replanning on a salon and they put you under the dryer to take little breaks the heat can really get to you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the *~YoUnG mOmMyS!~* Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.