Vacationing while pregnant

My father in law planned a trip to Disney before I found out I was pregnant. Now because of all the zika warnings in FL I am terrified of going on the trip. There have been no cases of the virus in Orlando, but I'm still having second thoughts about going. Anyone visited Orlando while pregnant since the virus outbreak??? I don't want to cancel the trip as it cost him quite a lot of money that is non-refundable, but I don't want to put my baby at risk. If anyone has some advice, I would appreciate it. Thx.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Talk to your doctor.
Helpful - 0
Okay idk about God protecting his own.. Maybe this cite can be more helpful on buying the right bug repellent

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/best-bug-sprays-for-fighting-zika/

Helpful - 0
bug repellent, we went to destin in may and really didnt get bit by a single bug it was heaven, without repellent, i hear deet is no good for you though a lot of sprays have deet so try to get deet free
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Zika Virus Community

Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods