I'm confused about my feelings and who i am after my abortion

I'm 18 and I had an abortion a week ago at 7 weeks pregnant (medical abortion) the reason I did is because i did not feel ready for a child at 18 as i'm not in a stable relationship, I had considered adoption but I felt if I did, that I would get too emotionally attached to my child. I felt absolutely nothing towards the situation at first but now I'm changing.. My personality has completely changed and I'm scared.. When I say my personality has changed I mean I have turned to cheating on my partner of 6 months (by cheating I mean I passionately kissed another man) we are not married, nor engaged. My moods have been all over the place and I go from uncontrollably crying to normal within the space of 5 minutes. I have had a past of anxiety and depression and those feelings seem to be coming back and I don't want them to come back, it was a time in my life that I just want to move forward from and I don't feel I can cope with going through it all over again as it left me on the verge of suicide. Although I thought I felt nothing towards having this abortion (please no judging I'm just scared and need answers) I feel maybe subconsciously this has affected me more than I'm letting myself admit. I'm usually described as lovely and selfless.. however I've turned into a selfish cheat i don't know what to do anymore.I broke up with my boyfriend yesterday due to the fact I was confused about the fact I cheated on him (he doesn't know) and the fact that I'm getting symptoms of my anxiety and depression again and i feel it is best if I went through this by myself without being unnecessarily mean to him and being constantly hot and cold with him.  What is happening to me? Please I am desperate for an answer :(
Read more
Follow - 1
Upvote - 0
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
IvyRose21 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 24
547mll joined this group
Welcome them!
Kayannaboo commented on Tia