am I pregnant Community
7 Members

Precum on finger?

I was with my BF (fully dressed just pants unbuttoned).
I gave him a HandJb, and I realized he had pre-c*m on his penis.
He adjusted his trousers and I'm pretty sure he must have touched his penis while doing so.
He then fingered me... and I was wondering if that could get me pregnant. And so we stopped... (He didn't c*m)

I'm a virgin, he's not... I really try to be careful.. I worried sick because I don't want a baby before I actually have sex...
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.