anxiety related disorders Community
125 Members

Zoloft is not helping me, I feel hopeless

I was on celexa for about 11 years and I went back into my depression and anxiety filled days. I saw the psychiatrist and she prescribed me zoloft. I started gradually increasing my dosage of zoloft until I reached 100 mgs about 2 weeks ago. It has been a TERRIBLE month and I do not see any improvement, if not a worsened symptoms. Could this be that zoloft is not as helping me? When I wake up in the morning my life is literally a living hell! What is the cause of this suffering? Could it be the zoloft? I also have been prescribed Ativan and it does not help much, when I initially take it I also feel worse. I am really struggling and need hope and help. My doctor also has not been very helpful and I don't think she realizes how bad im suffering.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.