anxiety related disorders Community
125 Members

xanax effects

I was recently prescribed xanax along with a daily med for anxiety/ panic disorder. I have been taking the daily med, but I am scared by all the warning labels on the xanax and wont take it when needed. What does xanax do? How does it make you feel? Is it anything like Atarax? Gosh i hate being so afraid of everything! Any input would be appreciated.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.