bipolar no more Community
7 Members

Suicidal Feelings For Bipolar Patients

Did you know that when bipolar people are in their deepest, darkest, depression, even though they feel suicidal, it is very unlikely? They are too depressed, do not want to get out of bed or anything. Therefore, only when they are feeling a bit better is the most likely time....

kimmiefl,
Thank you for starting this group, love your post, very empowering.

Just went thru a manic phase, created some chaos, it is so good to remember it is a chemical imbalance. I tend to beat up on myself, and can be my harshest critic.  I do things I would NEVER do when I am balanced.

It is great to find a group where others are going thru the same struggles, and trying to live with it, and rather than fearing it, accepting it and learning how to best cope.

Darlenedaisy
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.