creativity and beyond Community
77 Members

Hi :) Im Brittany. I'm an ARTIST*

Or i at least try to be! It's kind of hard to find people to share my art work with. Well, people that actually care anyway lol I enjoy many different kinds of art. All physical, I'm not much of a writer. I enjoy drawing, painting, pasteling, any sort of designing, including on computers.

I'm currently a student on break from school for a bit. I'm continuing classes next quarter :) My major is graphic design, focusing mainly on advertising (logos, posters, flyers, ect.) As of right now I'm working at an animal as a kennel assistant. But I do get a little creative outlet there even. I'm in charge of the 6 chalk boards in the clinic. I volunteered to do them one month and got permanently assigned to the task after that lol Every month they have a new theme, which means new pictures to draw!! I enjoy them and from what i hear, so does everyone else which makes me happy!

Art has always been and will be a very enjoyable hobby to me! I look forward so sharing some of my pieces with you as well as seeing yours :) Feel free to write me sometime about our work or anything else!

*The picture I included in this post is one of my pieces

That's really neat. I like the piece you included.

It is hard finding others who are interested in art too, that's why it's neat having this little group so we can encourage each other and give inspiration.

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up."
Pablo Picasso

Anyways, welcome to the group and I hope to see some more of your work in the future.Take care, Trina :D
Thanks :D
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.