Aa
A
A
A
Close
creativity and beyond Community
77 Members
179530 tn?1368940203

Just Joined This Group (been member since Jan 07)

Hi everyone. I just realized all of the great groups out there now. I have been a member of medhelp since Jan 07 and haven’t really had the chance to browse. I take my time on this site to check on my friends and see how their families are doing. I decided to join this group because I am one “right brained” girl! I am a talented artist (posted one of my drawings) I do not copy off of anything when I draw… I imagine and project. I write poetry as well model, photograph, LOVE TO READ, and paint murals, make my own recipes, write music, play clarinet and sing.  I have many other talents (like hula hooping) haha but enough about me. Tell me about this group! Is it fun?
0 Responses
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.