creativity and beyond Community
77 Members

Just Joined This Group (been member since Jan 07)

Hi everyone. I just realized all of the great groups out there now. I have been a member of medhelp since Jan 07 and haven’t really had the chance to browse. I take my time on this site to check on my friends and see how their families are doing. I decided to join this group because I am one “right brained” girl! I am a talented artist (posted one of my drawings) I do not copy off of anything when I draw… I imagine and project. I write poetry as well model, photograph, LOVE TO READ, and paint murals, make my own recipes, write music, play clarinet and sing.  I have many other talents (like hula hooping) haha but enough about me. Tell me about this group! Is it fun?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.