Nail Art

Doing my nails is the time I have for myself. You know when the day just ***** you grab nail polish and be creative.

Right now I have yellow toe nails and ninja turtles on my finger nails. So today is a good day lol :D

LOL I was just wondering if any of you guys have a thing for nail art and what's the coolest thing you've done yourself?
Wow, I'm reading this and I just finished giving myself a manicure and pedicure (lol)... I have great natural nails!  As of nail art, I like the french manicure, regular color polish, but I'm sorry to say, that I not big on art on my nails. I'm all for it, but not on me... maybe.....I'm opened to it :)
Ya french manicures are always classic. They always look great!

Anyways, ya I have a huge basket of nail polishes and pens. I can't say I'm fantasic but it's good that it doesn't look like a little kid did it lol :D
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the creativity and beyond Group

STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.