Who had the best hairstyles?

I was very young, but I went goo goo gaga over Farah Fawcett's 70's hairstyle and it came back!  I never was able to duplicate it, but wow did it cause a sensation back in the mid-late 70's!!!

Dorthy Hamel Camel short bop sytle was also famous and all my friends tried to imitate the style.
i don't have a specific person whose hair i love but i do have a hairstyle i love. the long hair that is done up in soft curls (the kind jessica simpson usually has, no i do NOT like jessica simpson...lol)
LOL...Although I don't care for Jessica Simpson, I did cut my hair like hers....our secret ok!!!!
What about the guy from American Idol...you know, that real cutie Adam (something )guy who is an amazing singer...what a unique style for a young man. Definately different, but looks great on him.
I had that Jessica Simpson hair too :) I won't tell if you won't.
I Love Kim Kardashins hair. The way she styles it is cool. Its long layered, and she always have big, soft, bouncy curls. I do my hair like hers when I go out :)
i'll keep everyone's jessica simpson hairstyles secret! if you don't tell i like it and am planning on something like that for my next haircut.
LOL, me too!!!!
Kim is so perfect....I hate her (lol), I wish I had her body......
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the creativity and beyond Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.