where the wild things are...

did anyone else read this book as a kid or too your kids??

it was one of my favorites and OMG OMG OMG they turned it into a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it comes out next month! : o)
I read the book to my kids and my daughter read it to hers. My daughter loves that book!

Be great to see the movie

Hugs;
Dee
i was so excited when i saw they made it into a movie. my mom and grandma used to read it too me as a little girl and i've been meaning to buy a copy for my boys. such a cute kids book. the monsters looked SO cool in the commercial.
I love the book and even did a paper on it in high school about how Max learned he was in charge of his fears and emotions and not the other way around.  I mean he was the King of the scary wild things.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the creativity and beyond Group

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.