cystic hygroma in pregnancy Community
8 Members

cystic hygroma

My baby has been diagnosed with a cystic hygroma of 5.7mm. Is anyone else going through the same situation? Has anyone delivered a healthy baby that had a cystic hygroma?
There are many people living with Lymphatic Malformations(LM), including myself. There is a facebook group for those with LMs or parents of those with LMs. You can search for it(lymphatic malformation awareness group) if you want to join. I've been through several surgeries(lost count) to remove my LM and have been treatment free for the last 2 years(woohoo). If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.