1 year and still no treatment has worked

I have sent this message to a few of you from this forum. I hope to hear back from somebody soon, but if not maybe someone will respond here. Below is some of my story.

Hi, my name is Elizabeth and I found your post from back in 2011 about your GM. I was diagnosed with GM in October of 2014, (24 years old now 25) and here we are 10 months later and the condition is just getting worse. I know this sounds crazy, and I promise you I would never ask a complete stranger for such a favor unless I truly felt like it would benefit us both. I would like to share my store with you, in hopes that you can help me. Whether it be through e-mail or by phone. My "Dr's" are in "aww" at GM and personally I think they are just using me for a test rat. I want answers. I want a successful treatment. I want a Dr. who is familiar with GM. I want my life back to say the least. The condition has literally changed my life and I'm just ready to take control and get this taken care of. My email is ***@****. Thank you for reading my message and I hope to hear from you soon.
FYI, there is a private Facebook group for people who have GM, please join us:

https://www.************/groups/151620904858565/
Search on Facebook for "Granulomatous lobular mastitis" to find the group and submit a request to join.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the granulomatous mastitis Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.