granulomatous mastitis Community
303 Members

Auto immune?

I just went to a rhuematologist last week, who ordered tons of blood work, basically to test for everything they cover that has "granulomas".  Has anyone actaully been diagnosed with an underlying cause or autoimmune disease? I have had IGM since January, with one abcess that has been continuously draining since May 26. It has become so frustrating!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.