mental health chats Community
395 Members

Help!!!

I have had what I would describe as vocal tics since I was about eight. I would always have to make some sort of noise to feel okay. I never knew what it was until I was researching mental illnesses due to my diagnosis of panic disorder. Would this be OCD or Vocal Tic Disorder? My psychiatrist thinks it is asthma because one of my tics is a breathy cough, but I currently have two other guttural noise tics.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.