Dr.Holick

Another helpful site,Great videos for Dr.Holick.

http://www.5min.com/Tag/dr.+holick
Thanks for the link!  I watched many of his video snipets and got a lot from them (even though I wish they weren't so short).

What surprises me is that he says people with vitamin D don't have strong immune systems - but my autoimmune system is very strong - I never get sick!!  And people with MS (often vitamin D-deficient) also have immune systems that are very strong and attacking themselves!

He would seem to feel my dose of 50,000 per week would be okay.  It scared me to hear of the link between vitamin D deficiency and heart disease - that it dramatically increases your risk of heart failure!!!

I think I'll start taking my vitamin D!

WAF
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.