Vitamin D Levels covered still Weakness

Hi.I have been diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency in January 2016 and my levels were 13 ng/ml .Now i have rechecked my levels and they are 91. But i still have muscle weakness in arms and legs even increased.Also my neck muscle also weak.Can somebody share his/her experience how they recovered? it looks never to be recovered :(
Hi, my levels were 9.5 and am in my sixth week still feels the same. Can anyone tell me whats the time period to fully recover
Gorak it took at least 2 months to start to feel improved when I was at 19ng/mL
Make sure to take magnesium as well. Muscles weakness can be caused if levels are low.

If you're taking D2 it's not good.
If it's D3 you're ok.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the recovery after vitamin D deficiency Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.