smile Community
37 Members

When to tell.....

Hi Im new to this,

I just have one question that I need help with, My hubby and I got married a couple months ago. The thing is we didnt tell anybody!!! I want to plan for a big wedding in about a year, but how do we tell our parents that we already tied the knot?!?!
Dont.... have another one then tell them at the reception .....Congrats on having two weddings .....lol
I am sure they will understand, It happens a lot, it is very natural when you start ur shared life u might be so tight for celebration but after a while u celebrate as u wish, I would tell to my parents my far relatives don't have to know the whole story  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.