Wondering...

Since I had miscarriaged las month and all I decided to not try for a baby no more... I suppose to be ovulating right now... I'm kinda wondering does ovulation causes fatigue and often trips to the bathroom to pee??... Ugh I'm scared out of my life to be pregnant again & the baby won't stick... :-(
Hmmmm, I can't say that I have the same symptoms when I ovulate but I do when I'm pregnant! Hang in there and pray for the best! I understand how you feel, I also miscarried earlier this year, I'm pregnant again but so far no heartbeat detected. Petrified! Good luck, keep us posted!x
Thank you so much! The symptoms went away so maybe it was just ovulation. Thats a good sign I am thinking. I will pray your baby is ok and healthy. God has the last word so don't despear and have faith that God will see you guys come brought anything. I also wish a second baby but my miscarriages have left me kinda paranoid and scared to go through one again so I had decided to wait. Me and my husband had done the best we can to not conceive so I think we gonna be ok. Thank you mamita & God bless.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the trying for baby Group

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.