new to this

Hi I'm new to this and I need some help please....I have not had a period since september 10th and I've been naseuas and bloated with lower back pain and sore breast I get headaches on and off and keep gaining weight I had unprotected sex everyday on my ovaulation days and before ovaulation even after I am not on bcp because I'm toot thin and my body can't handle it. Anyways I am always regular and my cycles always last 7 days well my period on september 10th lasted on 3 days and I'm due for a period every 20 days I have egg white discharge and have cramping that goes with the diahrreah (sorry for tmi but I really need help) and my 5 month old and two year old don't want me like the use to. I've taken a total of 12 test since I've noticed I'm late and haven't had my period my boobs feel like I'm getting rocks thrown at it and I really want to know what's going on since every test is negative any advice will help thank you
WOW! Maybe you should wait until next week to test again. I know it might be hard but just be patient.
Lol do.u have any suggestions hun that u think it might be i got a doctors appointment tomorrow hoping and praying that im pregnant lol
Just got a positive hpt O:-) praying its a real positive crossing my fingers
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the trying for baby Group

The first signs of HIV may feel like the flu, with aches and a fever.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.