So we are changing levothorexine from 100 to 88. We will see. She gave the go ahead for TTC and will be by my side through the process. I love her!
So hubby gave the go ahead of trying next cycle. So that's a cycle sooner than planned. We decided if we were trying naturally we wouldn't be asking work if they were okay with the due dates so we are going ahead. This has taken such a HUGE load of my shoulders becaus I am 98% sure it's not going to work the first round and I can't standing waiting ANOTHER cycle to start a cycle that wont work. I think it will be either cycle 2 or after surgery for endo if we can get preg. So for now I have to stay on track. Step one, change thyroid meds, step 2 do IUI donor sperm.
So we have 1 week to pick a donor and get it shipped. Then once CD1 comes we will set an appt for CD13, then its up to my body from there! WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO.
SSBD to everyone!
Thyroid Disorder Tracker