Aug 31, 2012
Well I had a little meltdown this evening. Had to get some of my frustrations out. Figured I might as well write them out and have some fun with it. Feel free to add!
- I hate how the medications make me feel. I am so bloated I couldn't find any comfortable pants to wear to work
today So I just said screw it and wore a skirt and open toe shoes (against policy but who cares!)
- I hate that sometimes I get sad and think my husband won't want me because I can't give him kids. (even though
he is amazing and reassures me we are in this together and doesn't feel that way)
- If I was 10 years younger and was a crack ***** I would probably have 5 kids by now
- That there are people in this world who get pregnant so easy and decide to terminate
- How my brother-in-laws sister has a kid and doesn't care about him and is not a good parent to her child because
she is selfish and puts her needs first. (cops have threatened to take the child away if it things continue)
- That a day hasn't gone by in over 2 years that I haven't thought about "what if I never get pregnant"
- That I did everything right - I was a responsible kid, never did drugs, hardly drink, got a good job, married a great
man, bought a house planning to have kids, bought an SUV for my so called future children--- just to be told it may
- I hate that none of my family and friends really know the heartache I have dealt with for 2 1/2 years and probably
- That if this doesn't work adoption is so expensive and it makes me feel like I have to purchase my child
- I hate how much pressure I feel on myself for this time to work knowing it is my last attempt.
Ok that is enough for now. Just want to get all my negative thoughts out of my head so I can think only think happy positive thoughts for the next week!