So at todays appt. I am now 4cm dilated. The midwife stripped my membranes, and i was told that if nothin happens i will be induced on 2/18. But an hour after coming home, cramping is worse and i think contractions have finally begun. I have a call into the on call doctor and am now waiting for a call back to see what happens next.
After waking up this morning with leg pain and numbness. I called my doctor who had me come in. I am still only 3cm dilated but now 90% effaced. The doctor decicded to send me to L & D for a non stress test. Everything went fine and the doctor told me that the baby should be on his way soon. The defin dont think he will go past his due date which is only 9 days away. My next appt is on Wed and hopefully i wont even make it to the appointment. I am hoping to go into labor this weekend.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.