All Journal Entries Journals
Sort By:  

17 shot

May 02, 2008 - 1 comments

Today I went to my tx doctor and took my 16 vl test.
I also consulted with a liver specialist who told me my svr chances are 45 to 50 % max with 72 wks of tx if I were to be und at my 16 week vl test.  It was a very hard decision, but I decided that I will not continue tx.  Maybe there will be something in the future that may work better for me.


15 and 16 shots

May 02, 2008 - 0 comments

Continuing shots and continuing research on my svr odds

14th shot

Apr 23, 2008 - 0 comments

Symptoms are about the same.  Been trying to do some research to get a better idea of my SVR odds....still questioning  72 wks of tx and my odds of curing.

13 shot

Apr 07, 2008 - 0 comments

Some days feel very fatigued.  On those days, I can't push myself.   Got my 12 wk VL results and I still have 20 IU left ---stubborn stubborn virus.  My treatment plan is for 72 wks.   Since I am not yet UND, I am questioning if I should continue tx or not because it seems that my odds of SVR become less the longer it takes me to reach UND.