What can or might happen to my grand-daughter? My future daughter in law has smoked cigarettes and still smokes marijuana! I am very worried about the well being of the unborn child, which is now due to arrive within the next 4 wks.
I have mentioned to the family doctor this was going on, and that he should let her "baby Dr." know to check her blood regularly! Myself and my husband have full custody of their first child who is now 16 months old, at least our son and she were able to see they couldn't handle caring for an infant. Now it would appear they can't even put the yet to be born infant first, (before the need to get HIGH!!! If anyone knows what I might need to expect to watch for after her birth. I live in British Columbia Canada, and I am unsure of what will happen when this child is born. To me they have already endangered the life of this unborn child, however, I'm not too sure about how the child protective services, or Social services handles these issues.
Just had more blood work done to check levels of thyroid and kidneys as well as, Gamma GT. As I understand it
the Gamma GT is to test the function of my liver. The levels acceptable are less than 31, my levels came back at 51.
Not sure if this is much to be concerned about, but would like to stay ontop of things and take charge of my own well being. If anyone knows for sure please, contact me. Side note my Thyroid TSH has fallen again to 0.27 just stightly below normal of (0.30-5.50)mUL I'm on Synthroid to help control the levels.
After being assesed at the Er I was sent to a cardiologyst who ran several tests. Only a few have come in, I will share what I have for results maybe you can help me inturperet them. Urine Leukocyte Positive (I beleive this means white cells in my urine indicating pissible infection) yet in the ER on wednesday (5 days prior) there were no signs of infection. The urine Hyaline Casts were high at 15-25 and Urine Micro Misc. Mucous Bateria High with a vol.(mL).12
My thyroid T4 Free and TSH are still pending as well as ESR, ANA, Anti-dsDNA,ENA are all pending. Rheum factor and the complete C3 and C4 are also pending however I have received results of ALK Phos 92 (35-105 U/L)
ALT 23 (<36 U/L) AST 28 (<36 U/L) CK Is HIGH 161 (< 140 U/L)
I am looking for any answers as my GP's office has called to book an appointment, after he has his holidays, July 27.
Anxiety is NOT something I need more of. The cardiologyst also had me injected with radio-active die and took pictues of my heart then a stress tesy and then more pictures only to do more xrays and then these blood tests! I am more than a little worried!
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.