All Journal Entries Journals
Sort By:  

08/01/09 - feeling better now

Aug 02, 2009 - 0 comments

I've been on  a Riba reduction since 2 days after my last dr. vist.  about 2 wks.  dr. appt in one more week.   New office staff & nurses at dr's office won't give me my lab results until I see the dr.  So, I will just go on feeling.  Feeling better now and increased by Riba back to 800 mgs.  

I know my hb has increased, I'm not waiting another wk before uping my dose.  I didn't like the idea of reducing anway.

July 22, 2009 Husband UND

Jul 23, 2009 - 4 comments

Husband's 9 wk PCR test came back UND.  Type 3a.   Dr. Missed the 4 wk test.  We are very fortunate with the results.

072009 - Doc wants a reduction

Jul 20, 2009 - 2 comments




procrit only brought hb up to 9, nutrophils at 500, platets at 118.  Doc want to reduce doseage to half for riba & peg for 2 weeks.  I'm still rolling this around.  Maybe I will do it for a couple days and see how I feel.

Wk 32 of 48 06/14/09

Jun 15, 2009 - 2 comments

I have 16 shots left if all goes well.  Think my hb has dropped a little but I will wait a few days before I go to the lab.  The iching, scaling, draining ears have cleared up.  Hair is so thin and sticks out when I tie it back.  I'm getting it cut every 7 to 8 weeks.  It's barely to my shoulders now.  I think I'm going to have to cut short.

I don't feel so bad now but energy level is the pits.  Also, my taste for food is really distorted.