All Journal Entries Journals

New plan

Aug 26, 2010 - 0 comments

After about a 3 hour consult with the RE I am still really over whelmed and confused. DH and I went in yesterday hopeing to come up with a plan. It isn't going to be that easy since my insurance is a pain in the rear. They had told me they cover testing but not treatment so that sounds good but seems that I may need to have a laproscopy done. My Dr would rather not do this because it is an invasive surgery that can cause scar tissue and other complications so she would rather skip this if possible. She would like to do the clomid challenge next month but if my notes show we did this and they want to see all my notes then it turns into fertility treatment to have the lapo instead of a medical need due to pain. I would say go ahead with the lap and see if that helps but I understand why she wants to wait. I am having a series of tests done this month to see if I O without clomid and then we will make a new plan for next month after we figure this out.

Post a Comment