Aug 20, 2008
At the gym today:
1) I ran (on the elliptical trainer) a mile in less than 15 minutes. :)
2) I had another downward dip on the scale. :)
3) I did not have to use my pants cuff to lift my leg to my knee so I could tie my shoe. :)
4) No one walked into the locker room while I was "au naturel." :)
5) Mine was NOT the biggest *** in the workout room. :)
6) Burned more than 200 calories over all (didn't get an accurate count because of a technical glitch at the beginning, but the last 15 minutes were accurate, and I did 200 calories and 1 mile in that last 15 minutes).